Phone and WhatsApp
Regina 949-537-6285 or Frank 310-806-2872
Please contact us and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have
- The D-Type was designed by Adrian Reynard.
- With space frame chassis and a
- removable diff carrier and a transmission cross member.
- Front lower wishbones, steering arms and rear tie rods
- were custom made
- The rest of the suspension units are genuine Jaguar parts.
- The body is based on the 1955 Longnose
- D type with finned tail and windshield
- The cockpit offers space for the driver and front passenger.
- The riveted aluminum construction has been faithfully reproduced
- All equipment is in the spirit of the original 1955 car
- Including the wood-aluminium steering wheel
- Instruments with a 0-180 mph speedometer
- Also the expensive cast wheels
- The interior is finished with beige leather
- Matching British Racing Green paintwork
- This exciting Jaguar has an electrifying performance
- With a maximum speed of 245 KM/H
- Appropriate acceleration, as one should expect
- Really strong engine combined with such a light chassis
- Overall, this is a meticulously constructed and accurate replica of the great D-Type
- The basis of the vehicle is a 1967 Jaguar E-Type convertible Series I with the 4.2 liter engine
- The car is still in Yokohama and it will be shipped after purchase. Transfer time is appx. 4 weeks
- Sales price is ex Mission Viejo
Willobey Investments LLC — A Full Service Company
WILLOBEY INVESTMENTS LLC
Mission Viejo CA. 92691
Phone: +1 (949) 537-6285
Mobil: +1 (310) 806 – 2872
All information, material, data, creative content, formats and photographic content in this website is copyrighted © 1999-2022 by Willobey Investments LLC . All logos are owned by their prospective companies